“no,” I whisper absently to my computer screen while browsing through pictures of attractive people. protesting against their angelic features, I sigh vehemently, “just stop that.” but they don’t stop. they continue to be attractive and I continue to morph into a sack of potatoes.
- Hipsters: Do you have any idea how much it hurts to love someone who will never love you back?
- Fandoms: WE'RE FANGIRLS
- Fandoms: Our entire LIVES revolve around loving people who will never love us back
- Fandoms: Some of them aren't even REAL PEOPLE
- Fandoms: They're FICTIONAL CHARACTERS
- Fandoms: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SEXUALLY FRUSTRATING THAT IS